Why are men illogical and messed up?

men used to be much more normal- back in the 90's I think. there were less crazy males and woman haters and more normal nice males who treated women with respect. They were better looking back then too. These days now, there's this overpopulation of humans as well as lots of really crazy dysfunctional males everywhere. Why are men today ALL the same? they're all crazy, screwed up in the head, really sick psychological issues. they're mostly woman haters and angry bitter and want to hurt women.

there are some nice men these days but its just rare. most are slaves to their wives, gf's adn they like that- they enjoy being bullied and domineered by a woman but then go around bullying other women. men have lost their minds... they all seem to have this gene now that makes them really screwed up, esp the younger males. theyre all so angry bitter hateful.. they walk around like they own the world and they think theyre all so good when most of them are angry pieces of sh*t who need help..

the new gen of males really is turning into this narcissistic joke of sub human sub male species. not that older males aren't psycho either- theyre their own breed of psycho. it seems everyone was 'used abused played' by a crazy female then they go lashing out at random women thinking thats going to vindicate them. most can't control their emotions nothing. many just want power over women or others.. many are gay. wth happened to you males out there.. gag is full of many angry bitter losers online.. every answer is in favor of 'males' and some kind of mistreatment of women.. why do stupid psychotic males feel hurting random women is somehow revenge.. the males of today aren't even human... and they're all the same!! how can all these idiots devolve into these angry bitter hate filled freaks..

theyre also really ugly these days and they all look the same. its hard to find decent looking guys and the decent looking ones are the ones who usually are smarter and better people. most males are hideous looking, angry, and have really sh*tty souls. it seems in every race the guys all blend into a mesh of freaky looking weirdos..
men today are totally screwed up... theyre frighteningly messed up... theyre crazy.. males are shocking.. they shock me everyday. everytime i meet a seemingly normal male it is rare even in just a random setting anywhere.. the rest are messed up... there are nice ones yes but the majority are screwed up beyond belief.. they say women have issues no men have more..

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl, I couldn't agree with you more! WTF happened to "real men". Since we're about the same age it seemed like even 10-15 years ago our younger siblings and our friend's younger siblings were babied and coddled so much that they just became spoiled brats that grew into narcissistic adults.

• i totally agree... there are no real men? there are some... but most are feminine weirdos freaks.. who like being controlled by some fat crazy woman and harass nice women...

• Lol no I agree, and guys C'mon the only way you could be offended is if you act how she was describing. Not ALL dudes are dusche-bags I'm not saying that. Just a lot of the younger guys have no concept of what real men and gentlemen should act like in society.

• men 15 years ago were pretty cool... in general.. i thought guys were awesome.. now they're just crazy

What Guys Said 26

• 24.media.tumblr.com/.../...2ffJui1txb8sho1_500.gif

don't know what to tell you. People in general just suck and are fucked up.

Gotta wade through a lot of shit in order to find a few pieces of gold.

• I think that where dating was heading in the 90s kept going, and the results for many men were terrible, and that the internet has given them a way to realize it's not just them.

That said things have changed, one change since when i was single in the early 90s is that hooking up was much less common - the AIDS scare hadn't vanished, and serial monogamy was the main expectation of young men and women who were high school/college age.

The shift towards more hooking up benefits some men and hurts others. It also means that traditional dating standards are even less meaningful. We continue to raise young boys to be appropriate 1950s husbands, not 2010 playboys, and then they enter a dating world where the women are a decade away from considering marriage and are looking for guys who are fun and hot to have some casual fun with.

As for marriages, I think we're seeing the generation who grew up post-feminism struggling to make sense of it. You'll routinely see guys who are like 60 saying feminism and equality are great, by which they mean they cook once a week and changed their grandkids diaper, what a lark! but it was minor shifting.

• Just because you don't understand them, it doesn't mean they are illogical.

• understand a sociopath/psychopath.. or people with severely dysfunctional thinking patterns based on insecurity, hatred misogyny and other issues... thats not an excuse and yes they are very illogical

• we must accept and understood these poor disgusting males.. with all their sick issues... all their anger and hate and all their hatred towards random women.. sure.. yes... men are crazy.. most are so crazy its shocking.. their craziness is like... it surpasses the narcissistic case studies of the average narcissisti b/c they have so many diff issues melded together to create this dysfuntional freak and there are masses of these freaks

• Mate, you're scary.

• Calls men "illogical"

Generalises to the point it's cringe worthy

Logic 101

• "they're all crazy, screwed up in the head"
    "sick psychological issues"
    "all so angry bitter hateful"
    "screwed up beyond belief"
    "many just want power over women or others"
    -QA, on men

"vicious, stupid, cruel animals”
    “spoiled, heartless, wicked bitches”
    “a plague that must be quarantined”
    “evil and depraved”
    "should not have any rights in a civilized society.”
    -Elliot Rodger, on women

Pot, meet kettle.

• this is one of the stupidest posts I have ever seen. It's so bad that it cannot even be laughed at... just dismissed

• they're also really ugly these days and they all look the same. its hard to find decent looking guys and t"he decent looking ones are the ones who usually are smarter and better people" WHYY dont you let the mist ninja see that pretty face then?

• I don't know.

• Men follow womens lead in terms of mating. Women became shitty in the sixtes through now and men simply caught up.

• i didn't read the details at all but feminism?

maybe what you guys offer isn't as valuable as say aloowing your to enslave us?

no idea. i m traditional and i like my women ladylike so i can be a gentleman...

• *Reads Question*...*scrolls down*... *Reads Answers*... *Up votes Answers*... *clicks "Questions*... *clicks Recent*

• I totally agree with you on the new z generation males. They all look the same no charisma and they are effeminate. I think its because of the upbringing and manufactured foods. Plus society becoming softer.
    I am a traditional guy.

• why is simple: because you grew up. Men have always been like this, but now you are aware of it.

• ok...

you say hatred is wrong, but your post is very bitter... you don't seem very nice then, as you put it...

• Wow! The hypocrisy. we are illogical you say hmmm...

• Don't associate with them, we won't miss you trust me. I solved your problems.

• If you kept your opinions to yourself maybe you wouldn't be single.

• Well, I don't know about other men, I'm very logical. Otherwise, I wouldn't be a programmer.

• Probably as a result of all the messed up, illogical man-haters spawned by 3rd wave feminism

• men are bitter whiney losers

• You sound mentally ill. I don't say that to be mean or judgmental but rather to encourage you to get some help. Talking with a professional will help you sort through your internal conflicts. Harboring that much hate will only make your condition worse. You would probably also benefit from medication and a professional can help you with that as well.

• oh people are now mentally ill for speaking the truth? no you the evil psycho male is mentally ill... what im speaking is something most women agree on... a sociopath like yourself can't handle the truth and worse has to put down a woman or anyone for speaking it... if someone insulted women i wouldn't call them names.. i'd agree or disagree... the only mentally ill person here is yourself along with your fine aka psycho male net losers who have serious mental and psych problems...

intelligent people who can analyze an obvious problem need medication? poor thing... the only way for a low life like you to feel better about your pitiful self is to degrade those voicing their opinions.. poor guy... aka psychopathic mentally sick twisted male degenerate

• @backdoorman - I disagree. She is definitely in need of help and must be miserable in her skin right now. I just feel bad for her and would like to see her get the professional attention she needs.

• You're right about only one thing, which is that men hate women today. The reason is because of hateful, misandristic, self-loathing bitches like you. You and women like you are the problem.

Thanks for the laugh though. A woman calling men illogical... that one had me rolling on the floor.

• no... my psycho male friend... YOU are the problem.. blaming your hatred on women.. most women are not against men but most men are against women... poor angry bitter thing

• this is where a dumb misogynistic male agrees with the posting but blames it on women.. b/c 1 or 3 women broke it's heart so now it goes around lashing out at random women... this is the jist of my posting and the state of mind of MANY men out there...

• No, I'm happily married to a great woman.

But sadly I have met plenty of bitter, angry, self-loathing women like you who blame all their own failures on men. It's so sad to see but there's not much anyone else can do for them. They have to help themselves.

Good luck with that.

• Nah bitch your living proof that women have SOOOO MANY MORE ISSUES. You're that crazy bitch that went off on @slowliquid the other day for no reason. The one that bragged about how nice she was and then went off on some crazy ass rant about how he was sub human like a complete bitch. You're just a fucked up femnazi. Everything you described can go for women too. You even answered all of your own damn questions in that rant.

• no women dont have more issues... men do... your answers here are proof of them... there are plenty of crazy women around but men are far worse

• Eat a diseased dick and die you crazy propagandist hoe.

• ░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░
    ░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░
    ░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░
    █░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░█
    █░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
    ░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█░
    ░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█░░
    ░░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█░░░
    ░░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█░░
    ░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█░░
    ░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█░
    ░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░█░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░█░░

• Blah blah blah

Here what I got from this:

I can't get laid, I keep going for jerks who toss me around like yesterday's trash so I'll come here and make stupid generalizations to about my sorry ass life.
    There are plenty of good guys around but that emotionally disturbed grabbed my attention so I'll go with and get hurt all over. I"M A BITTER OLD WOMAN GOING THROUGH A MIDLIFE CRISIS.

Did I get that right?

• Yeah, you essentially hit it right on the head. I want to slap her as much as you might have, though I have no clue as to whether or not you actually had said urge.

• @Riverock

It's obvious to anyone who bothered reading her rant that she's not looking for explanations she just wants people to agree with her. If she bothered saying that: why do I meet guys who show these tendencies then she'd a sensible answer from me. Other than that you make stupid generalizations and I will not bother giving a sensible answer. Simple as that.

• I agree. I've posted some questions and have asked if people feel the same or if they have different opinions. I never posted anything quite like that though.

Ask an unreasonable question and you can't complain that you get unreasonable answers.

• Oh look another girl that picks bad men and then through her own anger and bitterness starts labeling all men as the same as the men she's ended up with.

Can you get anymore stupid?

• no.. this is men today.. this isn't anyones picking of men... you need help psycho..
      all the misogynists will respond with contempt bc/ this posting describes them

• Calls this dude angry and full of hate

Posts a question full of ramblings about how shit men are.

Logic 101 again

• She has valid grounds for her grievances but it's stupid to brand all men the same when that's not true. There are lots of great men out there and if she can't find one then that's on her.

What Girls Said 8

• 1|13
  • Women like you REALLY get on my last nerve, OP. I mean no disrespect, but for you to completely generalize about half the planet - a. k. a. the ENTIRE male population - is absolutely WRONG.

I am 21, so I am a fair bit younger than yourself. However, I have been through quite a bit for my age. I have also been with my boyfriend for just shy of 11 months currently, and he's a wonderful man (he's 23). He is NOT hideous, nor stupid, nor freaky or any other malicious generalization you are typing out as a keyboard warrior because of YOUR bad personal experiences. He is very much in control of his emotions; as for women, on the other hand, I cannot say the same thing. (You really don't want me to get started on misogyny because I am quite outspoken.) He could never hurt a fly in his right mind unless he was in actual, physical danger. He is not slave to me, nor am I a slave to him. We treat each other with respect, and we have great communication. I have seen marriages fall apart (including my parents') who wish they could have the same.

Also, I figured I might throw it out there that GAG is NOT REPRESENTATIVE of the ENTIRE MALE POPULATION. I would hope you realize that by your age, but apparently not.

• She didn't say all men. And you discredited your position about her generalizing as soon as you slated women as people not a particular individual experienc witha woamn, as Inot in control.
      You have abreast realtionship you're happy with. Great. that doesn't mean peopel can't dsicuss negative conduct.

There IS a lot of hate and discrimination on thee net. Funny thing is you say with certainty the net doesn't recent the world get you really dk. All you know is peopel don't tend to talk That way in person. Which is in my opinion why it's creepy. All the repeprehemsable things people say against peope ( not just women) could be coming from anyone we know. We just don't know.

And as for the net. Where does that Come , from. Where do Peopl elsena ne get the ideas its ok to talk about peoeple worthless objects for them contro, dominate or obliterate. And why all the anger. Eevn if it was just the internet which thres no way of proving -- why even there.

And if you have been through a lot as

• @Kalina, for the good of all things good and holy in this world, I didn't ask for a fucking novel from you... A comment that could be contained to 2,000 characters (the span of a single comment) would suffice. I'm a lady of few words. If I wanted to read a novel, I have my ENG 232 class for that. I don't come on the internet to read 100 more pages every night.

• 21... it shows... you're a complete moron.. i feel sorry for idiots like you... in 10 years.. you will have a totally diff state of mind.. and fighting a female online who is speaking the truth about men shows your lack of brain cells... you are one f*cking idiot... you have issues.. but you're a child.. go fight homelessness sex trafficking and issues that matter... not a female speaking up AGAINST the insanity of the male gender today---poor stupid c*nt

• Um, in my experience most men don't hate women... there will always be someone that does, of course, but the few do not dictate the many in this case.

The opposite is true, as well. Most women do not hate men though there will always be someone that does.

And both men and women can be illogical assholes.

As for looks, well, to each his own. What you like and what I like are probably two very different things. Since I have no intention of providing images, we shall just have to go on wondering.

• yes men do hate women... its a known fact.. please continue to fight me for my post as being misandric.. you people are very stupid...

males today are highly misogynistic in the past it was just bob saget maybe and a few other creeps... these days its every other male u meet... men ESP online are sick angry woman haters.. I've met many 100's of them... everywhere... men today are pretty disgusting

• Who is fighting? Honestly, you're a prickly one. I stated my opinion. There ya have it. I'm not being antagonistic, or bitchy. I could be, but there's no point to it.

• U hate men I hate men every girl sometimes hate men. same is the case with men. But we r made for each other n we can't live without each other. Gay can live w/o girl by fucking each other similarly lesbians can live w/o guys by fucking each other by strapon. we blame each other for hatredness among us. Girls blame men for cheating, abusing, molestation etc. Men blame women for false charge, property rights, nudity. We r wrong at one point saying all men s r same. Do we agree same with our male relatives who provide maxm security, sacrifice. Do men abuse female relatives who take care of their food, home. So in my opinion we can spread love message surrounded by hatredness instead of being densifying hatredness. Spreading hatrednees is a Satan's work

• im not spreading hate... somethings wrong with you people here.. im speaking the truth about guys and this is the truth that's been known for a decade now... something is wrong with the people here so very wrong... now suddenly the internet is moral about speaking the truth about the psychosis of males today and lessons in morality... seriously... im guessing most of you people are very young.. b/c you're not very smart...

• not sure why every 21 and under female wanted to give their ignorant opinion... but grow up u guys dont know anything.. you just come off as stupid

• Ya i m stupid i like lollipops i m children in front of u. Both u n me r result of motherfuckers. Both u n me r bitch but I m stupid one n u r good one. U r my mother n i don't want any bad for my mother

• I think a lot if behaviors that seem different are partly bc the internet makes private thoughts public.

And bc thoughts are shared publicly people get influenced.

So young people grow up hearing opinions from Older people they never would've heard in the 90s.

And people say things they'd never have said in the 90s bc they are protected by anonymity.

As to how hatred and bigotry and murderous. rage develop and breed.., that's a who's other topic and too early/ late to go into.

I'm not at my own home so I don't want to get into anything that takes too long:-)

• it does but... has the internet caused this overall hatred male's possess? i mean even my brother in law... he's a great guy.. but even he secretly.. has this bizarre insecurity tho he's semi famous and liked by many women.. and even he has all these crazy weird issues and has some dislike towards women.. why..

why are males so angry and hateful towards women.. and hateful in general.. is it something in the water.. obviously something weird is going on

• @ OP, men do not HATE women. Those that do had something occur in their past that has caused them to be this way (i. e. domestic abuse, etc). Men and women, evolutionarily speaking, are supposed to be attracted to each other. In my opinion, you're delusional, and are misanthropic. Get a life, and get a real man.

• No. The Internet doesn't csuse hate it jjust makes it safe to express it. And hate isn't the right word. Or at least it's not that I dividusl men hate women. It's jsut a language thst developed and became an ok way to express fear and humiliation. People can't say I hate myself. They have to blame it somewhere else or life is unbearable.

It's the same with all the negative comments about various groups.

It's not that you're wromg that there is a lot of negative demonstrations on the net directed at women bit thres a lot of negativity directed all over the place.

polticslly they world is in a crazy place.. It's undersandable that gets reflected in how peopel " feel" personally. Thiigh it's misguided to have anger towards a group. When you have negative experience with a person it makes sense to be upset. But to throw that around to whole groups of peoeple is of course irrational and potentially dangerous.

this doesn't explain WHY anger gets targeted.

• wowow. man-hater

• I think you have a few fair points, but not all guys are like that. My ex was always worried about impressing me and he never asked for sex etc (he knew that I dont like it atm). You just gotta be lucky to avoid the assholes and eventually be able to find the man of your dreams. However I'll agree, that people are horrible online because they can be, and this newer generation of males aged 15-30 seem fairly rude as a majority.. but there are still good guys out there.

• Or better yet, the woman of your dreams :D men are quick to annoy me for a few reasons so relationships with other girls work out much better for me. First boyfriend: lasted a week. First girlfriend: lasted 4 years. It's a sign I think.

• well yes online is really a place for predators to hang out... the newer generation is worse, though really its hard to say b/c some seem better than the older generation which is also really bad... overall its every generation right now... males as a whole have lost it.. its just a basic fact... its consensual.. and from not personal but other womens experiences as well... the male population is totally screwed up.. but its beena known fact for over 12 years now.. its just getting worse and not better... males have shown though to be so extremely dysfunctional its scary... dysfunctional on an abnornal level and many here will admit to it but just present excuses for it and reasons...

• you're too young...