If a guy asks you "you doing anything tonight"? how to reply?

I never know how to reply to a guy when he asks me to hangout. What can I reply to hint that I want to hangout but not make it obvious.

Most Helpful Guy

• Say something like I have some things going on but I can always do it on sat and then he will say something back then you say sure sounds good and so on

What Guys Said 4

• Send him a cipher message?
    Duhh talk straightforward. #girlcommunication

• I'm open to suggestions.

• Hey, you doing anything tonight?

• "No plans, what are you doing?" He'll invite you along to whatever he's got planned or say he has no plans either and do you wanna do something..

What Girls Said 3

• You have to be obvious. If you want to hang out with him then you have to say that. Guys don't get hints, you have to be direct.

• "Nah, I don't have any plans yet. Want to hang out or something?"

You can leave out the last part if you feel like it's too much, but I think it's better than dancing around it.

• If he asked if you if you were doing anything that night then that means he wants to hang out with you. If you aren't doing anything just tell him that. He will possibly want to hang out with you then just agree.