How many attractive women do you think meet men on dating sites? The internet in general?

That includes Facebook and everything. If an attractive woman is on any of these sites, what are the odds that she is willing to eventually date a guy she met on there?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• Four years ago Today, a man from Egypt found me on Facebook and we had started a whirlwind romance. After getting to know him quite well on Skype, I then flew off to the magical land of Cairo, where I stayed for 30 days. Things went so well that after coming home, I hopped back on board and it was there... we ended up tying the knot tat the Ministry of Justice. I remained in Cairo for awhile, learning how to be a Muslim's wife.
    I am back in the states now, OHGEE, however, with me not hopping 'Back on board' to be with my husband in a very long while, due to the most unsettling unrest that has whipped through the Middle East since then, out marriage, our relationship has gone downhill, with many ups and downs, break ups and make ups and with all of this, I ended up cheating on Him-----Eventually dating a guy and more I met on there. Currently, we are estranged, I have asked him to move on and I am now in a relationship with a Muslim who lives closer to my home here.
    I have been doing online dating, even mating, for the past four years. I find it much easier, less of a headache than going to clubs and what have you, in meeting someone. I have the comfort of my own living room to chat with different ones on a reputable dating site, in which I created a nice profile of myself four years ago, and have had good luck in meeting some great guys, even if it was just for dinner or a movie.
    It appears to be the way to go today, and although many people out there may be intimidated to try it or it hasn't been their own four leaf clover, I personally, after dating many throughout my life Off line, find it Refreshing to Date, Online and with any relationship, it is up to old Mother Nature if it is meant to be a romance she will reap.
    Of course, as being as wise as I am, I had to become well educated in what I was doing. This goes with Any girl... pretty or not.
    Thank you for making me realize that it was Four years today, that the man I married found me on Facebook...
    Good luck. xx

• It happens. I know pretty girls who've used dating sites. It's not a primary place they meet men usually but they might be tired of guys in their area, be too busy to meet traditionally or just want to try something new. Just stay away from the profiles with only 1 or 2 pics thsts probably a catfish

• The chances are slim when she's got real guys waiting on her doorstep in addition to the ones online.

• chances are pretty low. i lost a bet so my friend made me sign up on a dating site. i don't even remember my password.

• I'm just wondering because even if they're single and they definitely seem interested it goes no where if I message them on FB. No response. Seems like its either man up and approach or don't even try. Thanks for helping me confirm my thoughts.

What Guys Said 0