When was ur first kiss?

how was it like? did u see fireworks?
how did u feel like afraid , exciting... :l

Most Helpful Guy

• There were 'kisses' like, you know, kisses. But they had no passion.

Graduated from HS and met a girl in college in the fall. Then on a new years day I went over to stay for midnight at her place. Forget fireworks. We were the fireworks. I don't even know when the clock hit 12, nor did I ever care. The world grew strangely dim. It was just me... and her.

What Guys Said 4

• When I was 11, in the year 2006. She was friend of my cousin. Role play helped her. I later found out that she had crush on me. Not so special because it was role play for me but I think she enjoyed that. I don't exactly know what I was watching because I never knew that there is my first oral ready. I was afraid and excited both.

• Was 21 there were certainly fireworks...

• at the age of 7 :P

• ahahaah I was 15 there were fireworks in my eyes :D

What Girls Said 4

• I felt nothing? I don't know why. I still don't feel anything when I kiss someone.

• At 16 and I was very nervous and excited all at once.

• (French) When I was 14, I regretted it immediately. I didn't see fireworks and his tongue was all over the place. It was horrible.

• When I was 16 and it was bad the guy wasn't really good at kissing and I wanted my first kiss to be nice not slobby.