How do I know someone likes me?

I need to know how I can learn when someone likes me.

Most Helpful Guy

• The eyes Its all in the eyes they never lie

What Guys Said 10

• If a guy likes a girl , he will occasionally tease you in a playful way in order to make you laugh or smile

• If someone looks at you constantly and when you look at him and the eyrs go down or if someone smiles while taking a glimpse of you.
    There are many other clues. Most of them girls know. But if you really dont know then dont bother about it. Experiences help humans to learn.
    Thanks.

• ... I usually tell people.

• From my own experience, I tend to look the person I like in the eyes whenever I talk to them paying 100% of attention and uhm may be a bit shy while talking to them but its just me

• Ask them!!!

• Depends on the person, some are shy and will avoid you, others are outgoing and flirty. Try to flirt and see their reactions if not be straightforward most guys like it.

• it will be obvious.

If he is a quote "alpha male" -- which I hate that girls fall for, it might be less obvious.

Guys are more forward than women.

• If they look at you a little more often, If they make an effort to be around you

• If you like him go and talk him.

• Well... if its a dude, he'll probably pull out his dick at some point

What Girls Said 15

• Work with your intuition then you'll know who is attracted to you. In the mean time just relax and have fun and try not to over think things. I think an attractive quality for both men and women is someone who can be themselves and knows who they truly are and have confidence with the ability to be humble.

• You know that someone likes you if you can be yourself in front of him and talk about your problem (ALL your problem -job, friends, even family problem-) and so does him to you.. Sometimes he would share his thought about a problem and want to know your thought too (girls/boys perspective's sharing).. If you're an adult then maybe he would talk to you about your future plan..

• It's easy to know if someone is attracted to you. "Liking" you is very different and you'd basically have to ask how they feel or ask them out. bc unlike attraction , liking is beyond instinct.

Attraction they may stare or avoid looking. Tremble it be stoic. Talk to you or ignore you... But you can feel attraction usually.

• Don't look for signs, don't "learn" how to read them and just relax. I've done that so many times, but I know now, that it will be obvious when someone likes you/is interested. And also, the eyes are the window to the soul.

• umm.. if someone stares at you often, if someone smiles at you a lot, if someone likes gently touching you or getting into your personal space, if someone wants to keep a conversation going.

• You shouldn't wait for someone to change your relationship status. If you're into a guy, just go for it. Most guys love it when a girl approaches them rather than having to find the right woman who won't reject them. You have the power to change anything you don't like. There are many ways you can tell when a guy likes you, but sometimes, you're just going to have to be straightforward and ask him about it. :)

• people have different ways of showing it. there's no magical way of telling. guys are honestly just as complicating as girls

• You just feel it. Their eyes, their voice you'll know you won't even have to ask.

• Well I learn from the way they look at you:-) I personally love the eyes they say so Mich in a person...

• I also wanna know...

• I need to know this as well l

• When see a girl, I usually throw a smile her way the first chance I get. If she responds with a smile back, then it's a good day for the both of us.

• If they stare at you, tease you... always interested in what your doing

• search Google and ask..
    it will give u true and honest answer :)

• When they flirt with you and give you a lot of attention

• you go up to them a d you ask.

just kiddingggg. but yes you want to look in the persons eyes and at their actions and how much of an effort they put in the relationship