What's more attractive?

Girls, or guys, what's more attractive in a man? Someone that's got ambition (like someone that wants to be a successful businessman or political person) or someone that's happy to just do the same old thing they've done for years (working at the grocery store and will keep doing it until they die)?

• Ambition
  • Same old thing

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's let's say 30 and happily checking at walmart I would have concerns. If he's like a dentist and happy with what he's doing good for him. He's accomplished his goal. There can also be such thing as too much ambition or misplaced ambition. It just depends on the situation.

What Girls Said 2

• Ambition. Is not necessarily about the money or about being important. Is more about chasing a dream, having a goal in life. To me, that's really important, I wouldn't date a guy without a goal or a motivation in his life. It could be anything, art, a school, a career, helping others, being a teacher, playing a sport, traveling somewhere, but you have to be ambitious.

• As long as they r secure. That's the attractive part

What Guys Said 2

• If she's happy doing it she can keep doing it, as long as she's doing what makes her happy. If a girl is really ambitious that's a turn off

• Working at a grocery store won't satisfy the material needs of most women.