My boyfriend makes me feel unimportant?

Last night we were out, and someone asked him what he called me. And he looks at me and says "hey, you". I know that seems really small, but there has been a lot of times where I feel like he puts me down, or does not care. When we go to the gym together he walks in front of me, and doesn't touch me or talk to me. It's almost like I am his stalker. Am I overthinking?

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you talked to him about this? Communication is very important in relationships. He may not even realize that what he's doing hurts your feelings and he can't do anything about it if he doesn't know. Try talking to him and explaining how his behavior is making you feel.

What Guys Said 2

• Wow, everyone is pulling the trigger to "ditch this guy?"

The guy has no idea how any of this makes you feel. You need to let him know that you feel he needs to be more affectionate to you. You're not over thinking this as this is how you feel but the mistake that 100% of girls 16-22 make which is not saying what bothers you. "he should just know."

• Find someone else 😊

What Girls Said 1

• I'd ditch him and find someone else.