How do guys flirt without being creepy?

Can you just wait for a girl to look at you and then look back and say "hi"?

Because I'm not good with words. The best pick up line I have is "Hello. Is your name Katyusha? Cause you just blew me away".

Most Helpful Guy

• Best advice for you is to talk to anyone (guy girl fat ugly pretty). You'll soon learn that talking to people is all the same.

Please don't pick up lines.

What Girls Said 1

• You: "Hey"
    Her: "Hey"
    You: "You're looking lovely today"
    Her: "Thank you"
    You: "So what's up/how are you/are you going to _____ today/etc"

Just have a conversation. The flirting will come naturally if she's interested.

• If I tell her "You look lovely today", she'll tell me "back off!" Or "go away". Not a good line.

• Tbh, not really. I'd have I see a guy do the approach so I can copy it.

I grew up with a controlling sister (who happens to be 4 years younger then me and still can't be in the same part of the house as me) so I've become terrified of approaching girls my age.

• Most girls are pretty chill. The ones who aren't suck anyway. Just be yourself and someone will bite.

What Guys Said 4

• Follow her around, touch her hair and sniff it while sitting behind her, leave her anonymous notes on her wind shield wiper, call her 'private' on her phone and begin heavy breathing sounds, stand outside her house and stare that her window.

#notsrs
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    #semisrs

• If she wears a low cut top i look at her titays, and then look at her and say nice titays. and if she wears yoga pants look and her crotch then look at her and say nice vagina.

• unless you can be smooth when you try, be yourself and be authentic without shame or embarrasment.

make them come on your frequency of energy... dont get all messed up by their energy

• It comes naturally... if it doesn't just make the eyecontact if she breaks it... dont keep looking simple!