Would it be better to approach s guy when he is with a friend or when he is alone?

Would it more successful to approach when a guy is with friend or alone

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• definitely when he is alone... he will feel embarrass when friend is around listening all that conversation

• Really? Embarrassed? ibthought they would feel proud in front of their friend

• it depends... but friends will make fun of him if he said or do something unusual

• I'll say alone, it'll make a guy feel more comfortable without an audience.

What Girls Said 2

• You're a brave lady if you approach a guy with his friends haha!
    I'd approach him by himself :)

• Personally in my opinion it is better to approach a guy when he is alone. He wouldn't be such a butt-hole and would actually start a conversation. Guys act totally different when they are around all of their buddies, most of them, not all of them think that they have to impress their buddies.

• Thank you! Do they act more cocky with their friends or as if they are not interested?

• I believe that they act more cocky but sometimes they also act as if they are not interested. I guess it just depends on the guy and his personality.