Do you have the dark triad qualitites? these guys tend to have a lot of sexual partners?

The dark triad is a group of three personality traits: narcissism, Machiavellianism and psychopathy.[1][2][3] Use of the term "dark" implies that these traits have malevolent qualities:[4][5][6][7]

Narcissism is characterized by grandiosity, pride, egotism, and a lack of empathy.[8]
Machiavellianism is characterized by manipulation and exploitation of others; a cynical disregard for morality, and a focus on self-interest and deception.[9]
Psychopathy is characterized by enduring antisocial behavior, impulsivity, selfishness, callousness, and remorselessness.[10]
All three traits have been associated with a callous-manipulative interpersonal style.[11] A factor analysis carried out at the Glasgow Caledonian University found that among the big five personality traits, the trait of agreeableness is strongly absent in regards to the dark triad, while other traits such as neuroticism and a lack of conscientiousness were associated with some.[9]

Most Helpful Girl

• No, and I avoid those guys/people like the plague... if the house is on fire they're more likely to run and leave you in there to burn than give you a heads up.

• i wouldn't say that. theyre cold with getting pussy i dont think theyll elave you dead

• Meh, it was more hyperbole, but I still don't put it past them. I have no trust or faith in such guys.

What Girls Said 1

• Love this I never heard of it before!

• you will fall head over heels for a man like this. you're welcome lol

• and it takes one to know one o. O are you?

muahahahah porjection? llololol jk

• I don't think so lol I mean I have bad moments but I always feel guilty about it so I don't think I'm like that.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't, but I can see how someone with those characteristics can bed a lot of girls. You just pursue and pressure them until they cave. And if you're charismatic with reasonable looks it makes it infinitely easier.

• There was a study done and it showed that the extra sexual attention dark triad men get from women was entirely a result of their wardrobe. In other words, dress them up in a t-shirt and old jeans and they aren't especially attractive any more. In fact, they become less attractive.

• oh i see. thanks for this!!

• So hint hint guys, if you want to get laid you should dress well.

• No, but those guys get laid a helluva lot more than the average guy...

• yep=)

true born players. i bet lots of women are so mesmerized they will even take them back even if they knew he's been around. these qualitites make a women falll HARD.