I want him to miss me, I want to be on his mind most of the time sooo how to do that?

We go to the same university but different faculties. We text a lot almost everyday.. and 75% sure he likes me. We are now having vacation and we don't see each other a lot, only texting. I want him to miss me and that I won't be always available for him? Anyhelp?

Most Helpful Girl

• As the old saying goes "Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder".

Let's hope it works for the both of you. :)

Good Luck.

• For how long? 🙈

• Gosh... Thank you so much for selecting mine as MHO.

I do hope that it all works out well for the both of you... Am sure it will. :) x

What Guys Said 2

• Why would you want that?

• Hang out more often will do I guess. I you are having vacation with him. I think you can use that momentum. to build your relationship.

• Would u clarify this a bit more😅

• You are having a vacation with him. and you don't see each other a lot. But you text often. why don't you alocate some of your texting time to date him? Men respond well to audiovisual stuffs. like body language. but you can't do it through texting.

What Girls Said 4

• This is too cute.
    Sadly I don't have an answer.

• Just be yourself. Let him like you as you're. If you want to text, text. If you don't want to text, don't text. I really don't believe in any games about dating. If he really likes you, he will miss you even for one hour break. That is how it works.

• awwww i believe if you ignore him for a little while he"ll start to miss you

• I get why you would want that. You want him to want to be around you, and this is normal. If you think he likes you, then the hard part would be TELLING whether or not he misses you. Truth is he might miss you inside, but how would you know without seeing him? And even if you were to see him the only way to know is if he tells you, which I honeslt don't thnk many guys would out of the blue say that. Maybe next time you see him, or even over text ask him if he misses you. This isn't as weird as you think, trust me and good luck.