Ladies above 20 under 40, what kindve style do you like in a man? nick jonas, hiphop, sporty dudes, nice boyd matters more? what style?

fsjdfkl;jf;asldhfkadsflkadsjf

CLOTHING STYLE!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Justin Timberlake has wicked style.
    I don't care so much for the jock/frat boy types, or meat head type.
    I DEFINITELY don't want anything to do with the "gangsta" wannabe, hiphop garbage.
    No emo, goth, crap.

I like a classy guy with clean style (and a little geeky NOT nerdy, geeky there is a difference)

Yes body type matters... healthy. Not juice monkey, or obese. But thin and healthy.

What Girls Said 6

• I like him being himself. No matter what he's into, nothing sexier than a man who is confident and sure of himself. Well if course showered and clean, as long as he takes care of himself and is not like a hobo. :)) but as I say, you could be dressed in a pink suit, it would take a really confident man to make that sexy ;D

• I like intelligent men. Style does not matter. Muscles re boring to me. I need someone intellectual. Someone who can talk about science, an medical things. A geeky guy. I have a man, and he is that type of guy. We always play video games together when we have free time. Most woman think I am weird because of my taste in men. I really do not care what they think.

• Looking for a down to earth, woodsy man who isn't afraid to brave the elements with me. Literally, as in living in a cabin in the woods, catching/growing our own meals, hiking the country together. And I want a man who isn't afraid to grow out his hair and beard, grow it long and strong! Haha tattoos are also acceptable. He doesn't need any money, just love. :)

• i'm a few months shy of 20, but i'm told i'm mature for my age, so i'll answer anyway...

Personally, the most important thing for me, is that he is confidant, and secure, and that he takes care of himself.

• sorry i meant clothing stype

• well, same things apply, if he wears the right size, and style for his body type, then i'm good... that being said, suits, and *just* tight shirts are hot...

• Style as in like clothing style?

• It's cool lol.

I like a guy who can look dapper as hell in a nice suit and then come home and look just as sexy in a pair of sweats and a tshirt. I like when guys are able to switch up their styles and look nice in anything. Its all about how you wear the clothes and how you carry yourself. You wear the clothes, don't let the clothes wear you.

• I love model guys.

What Guys Said 0