He said he wants to get married in 8 years. Is he telling me that to keep me at a distance?

We are currently just friends. However there is sexual attraction that we haven't acted on thus far.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he wants sex for 7 years amd then try to convince you not to put money down on a wedding that you should wait another 3 years... Heh.

• I'm not sure how to take that. Haha

• Thanks! Good luck!

• You're welcome. Thank you!

What Guys Said 1

• If you are under age 10 or over age 80 then take him up on the offer.

• Lol it wasn't A offer... he just mentioned it. We r just friends right now. Do u think he is tryin to tell me something?

• He's telling you in a round about way that he's not planning to grow up anytime soon.

• That may be true. I don't want to grow up either which is probably why we get along so well. Haha

What Girls Said 2

• He is telling you that so you don't have any expectations about commitment for 8 years.

• But do u think he only wants to b friends or sex without committing?

• Or at least that is what he told me

• Then he means what he says, if he dates you then he won't want to get married for 8 years.

• Sounds like he wants to be a player for nxt 8yr so if. you want to be a notch on. his bed post he can totally make this. happen

• No he avoids sex because he said he gets too attached

• Exactly but always keep the option open if you dont try you will never know and sometimes it's better to try and find out it wasn't for you than to never know and live your days wondering what if

• Very true! thank you!!