Mostly directed at younger guys (20s) but anyone, feel free to share your opinion! I'm just wondering if that's something you'd rather not hear right away when getting to know a girl. Also, if you like her, does it make her less attractive knowing she doesn't want children?
- Less AttractiveVote A
- More AttractiveVote B
- Same AttractivenessVote C
- Depends On The SituationVote D
- ResultsVote E
Most Helpful Guy
I think guys use turn on/off strictly for sexual attraction. And for guys sexual attraction is not very connected to compatibility or thinking you'd be a good wife.
Basically guys would either:
- think you will change your mind later
- think you're not for marrying
- think 'I don't want them either'
But they'd want to screw you exactly the same amount as before.1