How do you know your in love?

How long before you know it's love?

I'm just saying in general, how do You or did you know

Most Helpful Guy

• To me love is knowing you will accept someone and all of their flaw. Their flaws are what makes them perfection to you. To me love is when you would give your last or your life for that special someone. It's when you can go threw hell and back with that special someone and love them even more when its all over. To me love is when you don't mind losing a fight because you know you would rather lose an argument than lose that special someone. Love is when you miss them when ever they aren't around. It's when you get jealous over them, it's when you fell like you can't live without them no matter how mad or frustrated they make you. Love is the most powerful thing the world has ever seen and it's addictive once you have truly experienced it. Love is a metaphysical force that can make you feel like your on top of the world. It can even make you feel like your at the bottom of a depressing abyss. But love is simply amazing and im glad i fell so embarrassingly hard in love. Even though we aren't together i don't regret falling for her. Because it has truly made me a better person. But when it's all said and done love is something we can't really explain it just happens. And when you fall trust me you'll know because it makes you do things differently in life.

What Guys Said 3

• My friend says "You know you're in love if you can't fall asleep" :\

• That's something that only you can know. No one else can tell you.

• What is love?

What Girls Said 6

• You can't eat or sleep your concentration is not on. the task at hand you hate to be away from them and when they hold you in their arms its the only place you want to be and it's the safest place you feel but if you are having to ask then im afraid to say that you are not in love because when you are you dont need to ask anyone because you know that it's love and nothing or no one can make you question this. I hope this helps

• If you have to ask, you aren't. You just know when you're in love.

• Well I've wondered similar because I've always wished to find my true love. But some say it takes an average of 2 years to get to know someone and tell if it's love or not. But some people know sooner than 2 years, some can take longer. But also keep in mind every relationship is different. Every experience is different. Every situation is different. Still haven't found mine and too bad we can't predict our future

• the feeling is so strong, you just know, there is no doublt about it, no hesitation

• Love in my opinion is a feeling, a thought, an obsession. Love is thinking if that other person as soon as you wake up, or when something goes wrong, or for any small event. Love is going to sleep and thinking, "I wish he/she was beside me." Love is something we may not want or need but always finds its way into your life.

• Who knows? What is "Love" anyway?