Should I ask him out or leave him alone?

I met this guy on New Years Eve, we instantly connected. All January he was taking me out on dates and he treated me better than anyone's ever treated me. I like him a lot but I panicked and screwed up with him.
I dated a girl from the age of 16 to 20. I'm 21 but I'm scared of letting anyone in again incase I get hurt again, the pain is too much.
Last Sunday I got into a relationship with another girl, simply because I knew I wouldn't have feelings for her. I ended it within 4 days because I actually didn't feel anything for her and I kept thinking about him.
The girl is an awful human being and I don't want to be anywhere near her.
The guy was upset due to my mistake which is understandable. I've apologised several times and explained that I was scared because I haven't had a boyfriend since 2010 so I just panicked and made a huge mistake.
He's accepted my apology and he said we can take things slow if that's what I wanted.
I was thinking of asking him to be my boyfriend on Valentine's day.
Do you think I should or should I just leave him because I've already hurt him once and he's a really nice guy.
I honestly don't know what to do :(

10
Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1