How do I find a new girl after my first love?

First love ditched me for a different guy, nothing seems to work to get over her.. I need a new girl but i feel like i can't for some reason. I miss her so much but i gotta move the fuck on..

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't get a new girl to forget the other one, specially if you still love her or miss her. Learn how to understand that she wasn't the right one for you and that you have to look for someone different and new (a whole new world) find what makes you confident and make it better, otherwise you will feel insecure after your ex experience and you will expect the same thing to happen again. After you set up what you want and you are okay on how you feel, look for someone else, but not to replace your ex, but to have fun and to make her happy.

• But im sitting here thinking about her when she, AT THIS MOMENT PROBABLY is getting banged by her old boyfriend and loving every minute of it, while im destroyed and broken..

• You'll move on eventually, learn lots from this get a great girl that you love and loves you back and your ex will have to deal with karma and karma is a bigger bitch than she is

What Girls Said 6

• don't look for a new girl until you get over ur first one. only time can do that. until then distract urself with work, studies, hobbies... or whatever it is that you do, sth ur passionate about. you will know when you are ready, right now even if you meet someone your heart won't be in it.

• But she's out with her ex boyfriend whom she cheated on me with and im just supposed to sit here and think about her? I go out all the time, even with girls, but i just can't be with one right now but i feel like i should. Im even contemplating on trying to win her back, because it seems she broke it off with her ex that she left me for.. I feel so shitty and its been 3 months since then. I even unblocked her on Facebook like an idiot.. i really hope she doesn't think i miss her after doing that...

• Do you think she's gonna think i miss her or something? I dont want her to be like "Oh, he unblocked me. He must miss me. I win again!"

• no, I don't think she would. now if you started chatting or commenting on pics, that'd be a different story.

• Just give it time. That's really all you can do. You'll find the one when you're not even looking for her :)

• With time you'll be able to love again, after you be over this. Until this happens, just try to enjoy life and have fun (:

• Dude. Don't be a prick. Don't string someone along. New girl will notice and end up hating your guts and she will be scarred 4 lyf. You'll still be bitter except now you'll be a mega douchenozel.
    Go get some help, I'm serious, if you value any future relationships you will seek out help. Know that this happens to the best of us and that many commit the mistake you want to commit.
    Trust me your attempted action will end up like the song Somebody by Gotye 😒

• I was strung along, if you can't beat em, join em. she's happy as could be right now, even though she strung me along. She got what she wanted out of me and then left for an old boyfriend. Then now, the old boyfriend wasn't what she had thought and they broke up again.

• Yea, knowing her its only a matter of time before she wants to beg for me again. She always has, and i've seen hints that its coming.. can't let her do this again.. Thanks a lot miss.

• Be strong man. I've heard the pussy power is strong. There's more pussy out there, nicer pussy attached to people who are worth it. May the force be with you.

• You are ready to move on when you realise that you dont need to be in love or have a girlfriend to be happy- when you realise that, you will be happier in yourself and more emotionally ready for a relationship.

• How long has it been since you guys broke up? You don't need to rush if it hasn't been long.

• its been 3 months and she's already with her old boyfriend whom she cheated on me with. But im so damn heartbroken i feel like i need someone to help me..

• So then how can i cope with knowing that the one and only girl i've ever loved is currently getting banged by some dude and im just broken inside? It seems to me she broke up with the kid and i want her back but i know if she takes me back, it would only mean because she is lonely... she's always begged for me in the past, but i feel as if i should...

• Okay listen, this is something you should really start respecting yourself with. If she cheated on you with someone once in your relationship what in the world makes you think she isn't going to do it again? Don't spend all of your time and energy wondering about what she's doing, keep busy. She doesn't deserve you you shouldn't want to win her back.. She did you so dirty you deserve so much more than that. You deserve somebody who knows what they have WHEN they have it and somebody who is head over heels in love with you and is so crazy about you that they never make you doubt it or question it for even a split second. Forget what you want and remember what you DESERVE. Respect yourself enough to know you deserve better than that no matter how much it hurts right now. You can and will get through this.

What Guys Said 1

• you go out

• I go out and i hang with girls too but i dont want to because i love my ex so much..

• forget about her man