A player not used to getting turned down?

This player has been making it obvious that he's into me and been asking me to go to parties and such. I know he's a player and I'm not into that. He's used to having every girl he wants and when I told him I wasn't interested in him in that way he acted all shocked and in denial. Now he's putting me down, saying I'm so negative and that I think I'm better than everyone. What's his problem? I was very polite to him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well done girl, he's probably suffering internally and burning from his insides out, you made him feel insecure, don't let him put you down, you are way too much better than he is. Hi5

• He was talking to someone and I was next to them and he was saying.. Oh I don't understand how people can be so uptight when people are nice to them.. He wants me bad too, he stares at me and even changed some of his style to try to please me.. Lol I love watching him squirm

• Lol, get me popcorn and I would watch this with joy! There's nothing better than having a player suffering for you.

What Guys Said 2

• lol he probably thinks he's God's gift to women. Don't worry yourself about him, he's doing the adult equivalent of throwing a temper tantrum.

• But you already know though.

What Girls Said 2

• That is your answer there.
    "He's used to having every girl he wants "

• just spell it out for him and watrch to see how he responds to the truth that you arnt being stuck up you are just interested and if he can't handle that then he is clearly too insecure hence why he needs to feel like every girl likes him