What should I do?

Me and my girlfriend have had sex before and have done other sexual things but now she says that she doesn't want to do anything sexual but I can't help my self but be sexual towards her sometimes and I told her that I understand and will support her with the no sex thing but it's killing me inside we've just been kissing and she pushed me away when I started kissing her neck I don't know what to do I do love her and I support her in whatever she does

It's because she says that The big man up stairs doesn't think it's right

What Girls Said 2

• I agree with the anonymous girl below. Of course her father will never find it "right" LOL. she will always be his little girl.
    But I'm sure she will end up breaking the rules again ;)
    Just be patient and understanding :)

• Is there a reason she doesn't want to? This won't last forever though she's going to change her mind again in a few weeks.

• NoIt's because she says that The big man up stairs doesn't think it's right

• I'm not going to break up with her just because were not doing anything sexual I just don't know how to fulfill my sexual needs

• You masterbate.

What Guys Said 0