Why don't clingy people ever get in relationships with each other?

It always seems to be that either the guy or the girl is complaining that their SO is too clingy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Clingy people cling to people who aren't clingy because they feel it 'balances' the relationship--when in reality it is just rEALLY FUCKING ANNOYING

What Guys Said 2

• I suppose it is usually the men who are clingy, because it is infinitely easier for women to get a boyfriend, than a man to get a girlfriend. So these men believe that if they don't 'cling on' to their girlfriend, they won't be able to find someone else if she dumps them.

So obviously, it is not common for the clingy ones to get into relationships with each other because the number of clingy men is likely much more than the number of clingy women.

• In an ideal world, we would all find compatible partners. Such is not the case.

What Girls Said 2

• Im that person who complains about their boyfriend being so clingy lol...

• I used to be a lot clinger when I was younger. My boyfriend is clingy. Together we found a medium.