What star sign would you date and why?

Heya!!! So this a basic questions; I know we all have different star signs, so use ur experience or even expectation to come up with the most honest answer as to... What star sign you would date?

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Guy

• My zodiac sign is Sagittarius and it's said that i fit best with Aries. I don't believe zodiac signs is 100% correct since my ex girlfriend was Aries and she dumped me after 3 monthes.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I am a Leo and I will date any human woman

1|1
    0|0
    • That is a really good answer😉.. But really ur not picky?

• lol I am really as picky as they come and I am a germ freak as well

• Scorpio, because they are the most sexual.
    Actually I don't care, but yeah... scorpio.

2|0
    0|0
  • Libra because apparently Libra's are most compatible with my star sign.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I HATE Libras - would NEVER date them!

I would, most likely, date a SCORPIO - love, love, love, love them. They're brave, sweet, go after what they want, nice, kind, funny... Ah! I just love them!
    I only met one male Scorpio in my life. He, obviously, left an imprint on my soul. xD

1|0
    0|0
    • Hey 1st time I heard that... I'm a proud libra guy... we're quite sensitive, romantic...
      But indecisive 😞

• I hate Libras in general - not just guys... Libras are manipulative, mean, gossipy... I don't like those traits in people and I've found most Libras to have them - in spades.

• tbh star signs do not matter to me

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a piesces and I would date a man from any star sign :P

1|0
    0|0
    • but id think twice about dating a Scorpio - they just seem to be nuts sometimes

• i dont bother about the sign and dont believe in it

1|0
    0|0
  • Scorpios because apparently theyre freaks. Im a scorpio too, so 2 scorpios together would be bomb

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a cancer so I don't know any i guess?

1|0
    0|0