What do you think about dating a bisexual guy?

So I met this great guy. I really, really like him. Found out he's bisexual, and the weird thing is, before meeting him the idea of dating a guy who's also attracted to guys might have bothered me a bit, but I find that I'm actually completely cool with the reality of it. It blows my mind a little. I guess I'm more open-minded than I thought, or just that into him, I don't know.

I'm curious, though. Ever dated someone who's bisexual? Was it different in any significant way than dating someone straight? Personally, it hasn't seemed much different to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's boring.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just rmb... there's a huge difference between being promiscuous and bisexual. And, no, there's not much of a difference. People are always going to be different - it's impossible to stereotype an entire group of straight males, just like it's incredulous to stereotype an entire group of bi males.

• thanks for the MHO :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I couldn't deal with that-personally.

• bisexual people loves other sex more. :P

• A higher chance for a 3some with 2 men! Great dudee