0%
Best Answers

Answers

Questions
My Questions
My Answers
More

Why is my boyfriend ignoring me?
I started dating a guy 2 months ago. In the beggining he it was all good. He calls everday and. meets me almost everyday. He even told me he loved me ( too soon I know). Last week we went out and everything felt the same. But after he dropped me home he didn't call or text. After 2 days I just texted him casually and he responded. We talked like always and I didn't feel there was anything wrong. I asked me why he didn't call. He said he was busy. Ok so that was that. Then he didn't text me again unless I initiated which was kinda annoying after some time. I wanted him to initiate texts too. I've seen this too many times before and I know when a guy withdraws he's just not into the relationship. So I told him that I've noticed that he's changed and getting distant and that if he's not feeling the same way he should just come out and say it. 2 days has gone by and no reply. I dont know what his deal is. Why can't he just say he wants to break up and stop leaving me hanging. I really need your advice.

Updates:
omg... yea it does look weird. I didn't check it before i posted it lol!! I'd appreciate it if you just skip to the question part and give your opinion

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Let it go. Just consider it over; you may never get closure but it sounds like he has "faded.". Delete and retreat.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea. I guess you're right. It's just so sudden. He has never acted this way.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• This is your problem. From my point of view, calling everyday is stupid... If you want a call why don't u initiate it? If u guys call eachother everyday what happens is that your calls become boring as fuck. In other words he might not be busy instead he wants to change how frequently u guys call eachother.
    2 days isn't that bad but maybe wait a while. My boyfriend does the same he goes missing for a while then he comes back all cheery after a small break in contact.

0|0
    0|0