Girls: Which do your prefer of Valentine's Day: receiving flowers/candy delivered to you, having your special someone give it to you in person, or?

I got to thinking about how differnt we all are. My X loved the attention she got when she received Valentine's Day deliveries at work, while others have have known much prefer a nice private dinner - just the two of us without the pomp and circumstance, and others like both. What do you prefer?

• I love receiving surprise deliveries (flowers, etc) at work or at home.
    7% (1)0% (0)7% (1)Vote
  • I'd much prefer an intimate dinner in or out with my SO
    64% (9)0% (0)64% (9)Vote
  • Can't I have both? They're are not pretty nice.
    14% (2)0% (0)14% (2)Vote
  • None of the above, I'll explain...
    15% (2)0% (0)15% (2)Vote
  • Dude, just show me the answers
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Majority vote for spending time with the person, I like it!

0|0
5|0

Most Helpful Girl

• None of the above. Simply because I'm not into flowers... you can go ahead and bring me the chocolates though. I rather dinner at a restaraunt, taking a nice long walk with him, a movie... just as long as we're together

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't want anyone I work with to feel bad so I'd prefer a dinner. Plus time together let's you enjoy the best part of your relationship: the other person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not big on Valentine's, but if he's going to do something I want it to be nice and private. And definitely in person if he's giving chocolates and flowers.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am liking the "in person" responses - to me it says, I care more about the guy than the gift.

• I picked the first one don't know why probably because I've never had any one send me flowers to my work or home I've been given flowers though

0|0
    0|0
    • I think it's the notion that it says, Someone loves me and they want everyone to know. How does that sound?

• Yeah maybe, im there's and they want to all to know sounds sweet but im single so fat chance of me getting flowers :-(

• Awww... That's just an opportunity to be with the right person rather than locked into a relationship with the wrong one. (c;

• I would prefer my special someone giving them to me in person.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.