I think my boyfriend is lowkey gay?

So my boyfriend is in the military and i kinda think he's drifting to the other side because he has a girly shower curtain at his place where he's stationed.. Couldnt really explain that. He always makes kissing faces in his pictures ,.. says he doesn't like his smile and randomly does strange girly things.. I don't know if he does it to try and be funny or what but it creeps me out. We haven't had sex at all and he doesn't pressure me or ask about it either. And when he hangs out with the guys he says really weird stuff about eating a dick etc. i like him but when he acts like that i seriously look at him as a gay bestfriend and not my boyfriend

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• At first I thought you meant Loki Gay, like the guy from the Thor movie. Loki was sort of gay I guess. I mean, you never see him make eyes at a girl once in that movie, but girls love his character for some reason. Maybe your BF is like that. If he's in the military though, that's already very butch. Buy him roses and see how he reacts. If he squeals, then, probably gay-ish.

• That's super gay. Ultra gay. Mega ultra super gay.

• Inject him some testosterone for god sake

To answer ur question YES HE IS

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe the shower curtain was better than the other choices or he did the guy thing and grabbed the first thing he saw. Who cares.

A lot of guys seem to have something against smiling in pictures. Like they have to do that tough guy thing or just be ridiculous.

The sex thing is a little weird. I would def ask him about that one.

You put a bunch of hyped up teen boys together and they're always going to talk about their bits. It's like they can't stop themselves.

Either way it sounds like you care about one another so just ask him if he's exploring his sexuality. If he is you deserve to know if he's using you as a way to deny his other attractions to others.

• Maybe he is gay :D I can relate :D :D

• Wellll, some of that just sounds immature. You will never really know unless he comes out or you catch him. Its hard to be gay. he's either gay or he isn't. Im suspicious of bisexual men because... i just dont inderstand how or why that works. What do i know though, im 100% hetero, i checked lol

• sooo fucking gay