I'm always dating jerks and I'm tired of it... how do I fix this?

I never date the same "type" of guy they always appeared to be sweet, but then they change. What do I have to do to keep those guys away and why do I always attract these jerks?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know those thing just happen on there own iv been with jerks and it sucked... i guess as you experience it you won't let it happen again...

What Guys Said 3

• Be more picky.

• Maybe it's you that change to them?

• How do I change them?

• Your changing the body type of guy your looking for but must likelly the same type of personality.
    Best thing you can do is.. Sit down and write a list that includes the must, and the must not.
    Think about it. And next time you meet a guy see how he compares. This is not something that you have to follow to a tee it's just a guide line. You may actually be surprised that your intuition of a guys personality you think you like, may be different than what you actually like and get along with.

What Girls Said 1

• I just stopped dating. I settled with a single fuck buddy instead. We don't hang out, don't go on dates, and have minimal conversation out of the sheets that usually is one or the other asking about free time. In bed, our conversations generally relate to what we're watching on TV. Very little personal stuff is given.