Valentines Day Party... Should I Go?

I am pretty much happy in all aspects of my life and I am a very successful guy for a 24 year old. The only aspect of my life that get's me down is my love life. I have never had a real relationship before.

During my college years, I used to go out to bars/clubs with my friends to meet women, but they were never really interested, as they were there to hang out with their girlfriends, not meet men. My friends would get lucky sometimes... but most women would tell us they are there to hang out with their friends.

A local club in my city is hosting a Valentine's Day bash party for singles next Saturday night. Would it even be worth my time to go?

Again... women usually go out to have fun with their girlfriends. When they go out, they are not looking to meet men.

would it even be worth my time to go to this Valentine's Day Bash... or would I be wasting my time?

• Yes... you should go
  • No. I think it's a waste of time.
...
!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• 'Women usually go out to have fun with their girlfriends. When they go out, they're not looking to meet men' - Where the hell are you from?

• Lol... I live in Texas. Seriously... this has always been my experience when I go out.

• Not really. Read the response from the girl above your (kangy) she speaks about what I mean.

• In addition to this... this question has intrigued me... I am going to make another post about why women go to clubs/bars for. This should be interesting to see the results.

What Girls Said 2

• you should go if you want to mingle with your friends and just have fun. you are right that most women only want to be with their friends. if i go out with my gfs, i would only want fun with them, not keen to know other guys.

• Yeahh you should definitely go why not ! you never know who you could meet there :)

What Guys Said 1

• If anything you can have fun. Girls may be there to have fun but that doesn't mean you can't ask them to dance. They just don't want to get hit on. They like dancing though.