Guys - you can only choose ONE! Which quality do you desire most in a girl of the three I've listed below. Again, choose ONE. Only ONE, ok?

I haven't been on GAG long at all but have seen how people like to create their own answers rather than answer the question directly. Let's keep it to these three shall we? (Pretty please!) :)))

• A/ Pretty face
  • B/ Hot Body
  • C/ High sex drive
To those asking about personality, these are the 3 that I am interested in asking about... and only these 3 at this time.
There is a CLEAR cut winner... wow.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's highly unfair. I mean all three wod be awesome! Two would be great too, but just on?
    Ok, then I suppose I would choose high sex drive. The face and body can change. High sex drive will outlast both

What Guys Said 17

• I am with @Rloco on this. I think personality, including wit and humor, would be number one. I think the three you listed are all important, but I went your request (okay, insistence/arm twisting) and picked C. Regardless of A and B, whichever way they are, C ends up being all important.

• Thanks for the commentary and bigger thank you answering what was ASKED. :))

• hot body for me... shall i be ashamed? :-P

• I'm a sucker for a pretty face!

• Where the heck is personality on the list?

• I answered in the poll. I said pretty face. I just thought personality was worth mentioning. :p

• Pretty face

• None of the above, I cannot vote on those three. I prefer intelligence and a geeky personality.

Besides each person has there own perception of what they consider a "hot body", a "pretty face", and I'm not even going to talk about the third one.

• I selected a pretty face. I live by the saying, " I may be fat but you're ugly and I could always diet" lol

• C then b then a

At least till they're all above average.

• Forty two.
    I refuse to conform to your narrow parameters.

• B      

• Pretty face is most important, but she needs to have a decent body at least and want to have sex.

• The face inspires the emotion. And a good face usually comes with a good body.

• For a logn lasting relationship. pretty face.

• Hot body because I feel like I make any girl that I am with have a high sex drive.

• Why lift when its all about the face?

• Pretty face, also personality is important

• Your face is your identity. I vote A.

What Girls Said 7

• Not a guy but if asked this and no other option I'd have to go with A. I'm not interested in sex if looking into his face does nothing for me, I'm visual so will be looking into his eyes at some point during sex. Diet and exercize helps the body. I need to be turned on by his face, eyes, smile, kiss..

• The face is alwaaaaays going to be the winner.

• Pretty face

• Don't judge a book by its cover, but we all do and the eyes are the windows to the soul and we all make a first impression with our expressions. If I don't like the face, I'm not going any further south or to find out if there is a high sex drive

• Yeah obviously guys choose pretty face. Since personality isn't on the list.

Girls would choose the same, good looking face. XD

• I'll that into consideration for future questions. Thanks for commenting. :))

• Uhhh... I'm with the others on this one. The fuck is personality?

• All of you men be lying when i was much younger id sée guys all up on girls with ass faces but great bodies come on i sweat to god if i met an honnest man id follow him off a cliff your all liars pant on fire.