Do You Think It's Easier/Less Work To Have A friends with benefits Or A BF/GF?

Is it harder to have no commitment or too much?

Most Helpful Guy

• friends with benefits is easier you don't date, you don't spend money on them, its straight forward ring them when you want to have sex and then part ways at the end, until someone develops feelings and it gets messy

What Guys Said 2

• friends with benefits is easier, till one of the people develops feelings. The SO is harder, but more fulfilling.

• Friends with benefits. You just meet for fun when you want and it's over.

What Girls Said 1

• friends with benefits is much easier. I've had something like that before, but it didn't involve sex. I'm in a relationship right now and the commitment is wearing me down right now. It's hard, but it's worth it for the guy I'm with. <3 Some people do better with no commitment and some do better with commitment. Personally, I'm more into no commitment stuff. It's easier and for me it's a lot less heartbreaking. With a relationship, I have to be more open and trusting which is a really hard thing for me to be/do.