How do you secretly find out if your crush likes you back?

I sort of like this guy and I found out that he is single and I want to find out if he likes me back without being obvious about it.

So I just messaged my crush on fb telling him to watch this show and I feel like a creepy stalker now...

Most Helpful Guy

• Just get one of those fake beards. He'll never know its you. In a deep voice mention how as a dude, you find that hot babe shykittycat so amazing and that if you were single you would give your left nut to date her. Then just ask if he would date her too. This ruse always works.

What Guys Said 4

• I just confess and ask, it saves me a whole but of time and trouble and i don't have to end up doing what you are doing lol

• Matter of keeping up communication, then it reveals itself.

• Get a friend to ask/ tell him

• Ask his friends. I always talk to my best friends about the girls I like. Be careful, there's a big chance they will tell him that you asked, it's risky.

• Well my roommate told his friend that I liked him and he said it was possible that he could like me back but I don't know.

What Girls Said 0