Do you think we will always have something for our first love?

An ex and I broke up over a year back. I didn't end to well mostly due to me not being ready to be in a full commmited relationship. We dated over 4 years. I was her first love and first sexual partner. I will say she did try everything in her power to keep me only focused on her but it didn't happen.

She ended up breaking up with me and got a rebound. After that didn't work out she tried to get back with me. I said no. We kept in contact for a while. She got another boyfriend. Didn't work out. She tried to contact me again. After 9 months I texted her asked how she had been. It went well but then she got drunk and cursed me out.

Now she finally has another boyfriend and we haven't spoken in about 6 months. She said she could never be my friend which I understand. I'm curious to know if she still thinks about me. I do still think about her from time to time. Even when I'm with some girl. Do you guys still have something for your first love?

Most Helpful Girl

• no because honestly i feel like my "first love" wasn't even my real first love now that i'm with my one true love NOW... like it's nothing compared to the first time i feel like i didn't even know what love was. So honestly i feel nothing for my ex who i was with for 3+ years.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't. And I won't. Sinara.

• Honestly, if she can't be friends withyou anymore, she has cut you off... Maybe she thinks of you from time to time, but it doesn't mean she still has a thing for you... Just my opinion, tough, not all girls are the same

• Something I wonder myself

What Guys Said 1

• Mine just had a kid so not for me.