Pale, is it pretty?

Do guys think being pale is pretty? I'm super pale, all the boys at my school think that I'm some sort of disease. So, I'm just wondering if guys think pale girls are pretty.

I was wearing a knee length dress and someone thought I was wearing white tights.😥

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you kidding? In many places pale is seen as ideal. In almost everywhere actually.
    You probably don't know this, but nearly every tanned or dark skin community has the weirdest rituals to become pale. There are skin lightening soaps, creams, potions and concoctions. People even have put fucking bleach on their skin.

If anything, it seems that pale and white is always seen as the ideal.

• Until you look at all the white people trying to get darker.

• Who says that?

• Literally, everywhere. If you look at here on GaG for instance, when a girl says she hates her white skin and whatever, everyone will comment that white is better anyways. Some guy did a take on why women should "take off the western burqas" and one of the things he said to not do is tan. And many of the male comments were saying how bad tanning looks and that pale skin is better.
      When a black/dark person talks about how they hate their skin, and I've even seen some say they wanna bleach it and which skin bleaching products are best, not a single comment saying that dark skin is better. Just people telling her that to suck it up and that some people like black/dark skin.

What Guys Said 8

• I love pale skin (#^ ^#) I kinda expect it and wouldn't have it any other way on a person of the lighter complexion

• I love snow white women

• Answers will vary, as we teachers say.

It largely depends on the guy. Some like pale complexions, others not so much.

• nothing wrong with pale color skin

• Yes pale skin is very pretty, I am super pale as well

• Pale is fine with me!

I love that complexion. It makes me horny.

• Can be, depends on the girl though.

• Honestly I think it depends largely on hair colour, I think you need either a brighter blonde or a black or brunette hair for it to look okay I know this one girl who used to be in my school has very light blonde hair and she looks really weird honestly she has a pretty face it's just the skin is kind of weird so ya I think in most instances it's okay there's only a few where it's not.

• Black? Are you crazy?

• I know it sounds like the contrast would be really bad but it's actually fine and it's only really light colours with that skin that are off putting.

What Girls Said 9

• I've been made fun of for my pale skin tone before. However, the people who make fun of someone for the color of their skin are just ignorant. There's nothing at all wrong with being pale, I've learned to accept it because really, there's nothing I can do about it anyway. I can't tan because I'll just burn. I think you should just learn to be happy with your skin tone, all skin tones are beautiful and it shouldn't matter what the immature boys at your school say or think.

• i'm pretty pale too, just like some of the other girls who commented. i'm sure guys have preferences and not all of them prefer a pale girl but when it comes down to it 1 everyone's preferences are different so there are plenty of men who like pale girls and 2 if skin tone is actually THE dealbreaker, that dude is an idiot anyway.

• You know, I've always been super, super pale, and in school, people called me all kinds of names, like "sour cream", and said how ugly I was. When I got into the adult world though, I get so many compliments on my skin, because it's so healthy and undamaged from the sun. Pale is beautiful. :)

• I'm pale as well, one of the ones that burns then peals and no colour happens. I don't think there is anything wrong with it, although I do put tanning cream on my legs because I just find they look better with a bit of colour because my legs aren't the smallest. But I don't really worry about anywhere else

• I'm pale because my skin doesn't tan easily. I get a lot of male attention so I don't think it's a deal breaker

• I'm basically as white as paper, sometimes I don't show up in photographs with flash, but I get lots of male attention

• I think its attractive nothing wrong with it 😊

• I think it depends on the color of hair

• Ur perfect just the way u r if a guy says something that he docent well fuk him he docent deserve u!