How do you win a girl back after being a jerk?

Lost my temper once again and she always came back but this time she said she wants some space. I apologized explained why I got frustrated and told her I'll be here. Let her know I really care about her.

Wanted more responses.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your going to have to really prove your self and make an effort to show her that you've changed. But don't force it on her because she will push you away, so give her , her space for a bit but not so much that she thinks you don't care about her anymore.

What Girls Said 2

• My boyfriend did that to me and I was so angry that I let myself feeling sad because I'm not doing anything wrong. So my guess she's really frustrated rught now.
    If you really want her back, you need to prove you won't do it again. By promising you won't and be really careful what you say. Do anything she likes, text her, show her that you care.

• sounds like she can do better if you lose your temper that easily

What Guys Said 2

• If you made a big enough ass of yourself and treated her like a door mat, I would say hard more than likely. If you do not have success in this endeavor of gaining her back, Chalk it up as a lesson learned.

• you have to prove you really learned your lesson and will never do the same thing again. maybe she doesn't believe you so she left you