Should I ask a Guy out?

I have a crush on this guy in my class but I'm too shy to talk to him. I sit right by him and he always ask do I understand the assignment I wonder do he like me too and I'm afraid of rejection but he is super cute, I really want to ask him to help me study for our exam even if I don't need the help. aw and you should know we're different ethnicities I'm black and he is Hispanic

Most Helpful Guy

• Try asking him out. No matter the answer you would have acomplished something by asking him out. I doesn't matter if you're black and he is hispanic, if he has a crush on you i'm pretty sure he doesn't care. When i have a crush on someone then everything is special about that person. He will only love that you are black.

What Guys Said 3

• If you go the study route, the asking out part may be a little more difficult. might as well flip them. Ask him out first, then ask him to study. dedication.

• well you should try it maybe he likes you girls need to be more assertive like that so i say go for the study buddy excuse lol

• You should definitely ask him out.

What Girls Said 0