Mind was kind of blank and she was shy during the date?

Ok so I went on a date with a girl I met off of tinder. She was pretty shy and just didn't seem all that into it. She said she was super tired. Honestly I guess we just didn't connect very well. I was trying my best, but she just didn't seem to be doing a whole lot on her part. I've been on dates before and things just kind of flowed naturally and both of us we fairly engaged. This date their was kind of a lot of pauses and that kind of thing. We both kind of agreed to just be friends, cause she was pretty young and probably not worth pursuing, but I wouldn't mind hanging out with her as friends. Do you guys think that the date will only go as well as the other person allows it to? If that make sense. haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea i deff feel things can only go well if people want it to go well and try to connect and if people feel there something in the other person worth it to make it go well. Some people need something in the other person to have and go by 1st impression others may give it some time and then come to see there is something about the other. I guess it really all depends on the person and how they feel. Some know how they feel right away others may need time to slowly progess so they can tell how they feel.

What Girls Said 2

• A date will go well as far as the person allows it. The thing with dates is that everyone gets nervous, especially sitting face to face, TALK about oneself. It's like an interview, a person looking to see if the resume qualifies what you look for. 1st date should be much more easy going... ice skating, bowling, something entertaining that let the other person loosen up.

• Yes, obviously. How you supposed to converse with a person who desint want to converse?

What Guys Said 1

• Just sounds like you weren't compatible. Next..