What do you think is the best zodiac sign to date a Gemini woman?

I know I can't base every thing off of a man's zodiac sign. To some in this question might sound ridiculous, but what sign do you think is best to date Gemini. I know for sure its not Scorpio or cancer.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are basing your chances your dating on zodiac signs, you are gonna have a bad time.

What Guys Said 1

• Scorpio still the gods of sex.

• Nah but more like... the silent treatment.

• I have heard that lol, as a scorpio, I must say that being silent works as a good "fuck you" in certain situations.

• Good one

What Girls Said 4

• Any one, because all that astrology stuff means nothing. Don't live your life around things that May or may not be there, instead focus on what you know is here and real. If that really really guy makes you happy go with him instead of some stupid magical star alignment.
    "Destiny is for those who are too lazy to go out and take what they want from life"

• Girl stop basing your love life with this horoscope bullshit. All horoscope is doing is limiting the person you can be with. The more you look into horoscope, the more your mind will pick up on these false details and take them as true. If I was out in the street and told you there was plenty of blue cars, your mind is only going to pick up blue cars because i made notice of it and thats all your mind is trying to pick up.

• When in actuality there's more black cars...

• I hear ya, I wasn't basing a guy from his zodiac was just very curious. Thanks for feedback.

• Don't base anything on a zodiac sign.

• Other air signs, your opposite in Sagittarius if you like them, and maybe the other mutable signs.