How do I tell a guy friend that he has BO without offending him?

When my guy gets through working outside, he really does smell bad and he wants to snuggle and kiss. I really would like for him to take a shower first. How shall I make this point?

Most Helpful Girl

• buy him some deodorant for his birthday? No but the best way to say it is to just be honest. Guys aren't as sensitive as girls are. Just say he smells like outdoors and that you don't like the smell of outdoors.

• I agree that they aren't as sensitive for smells.

• Good point. I think that we, as girls, sometimes forget that guys don't pay as much attention to detail, so it may not even bother him when I tell him.

What Guys Said 3

• He is a man, if he cries because of that then he has the mind of a child. Be honest with him.

• 'You need a shower'

• You got to tell him the same way a guy would, which is, no offense but you stink right now.

What Girls Said 1

• mention it casually. if his are stinking and musty, then mention it casually like hey I'm used to taking a shower before sex and I think my partner should do the same. Obviously don't put it in the same words.