Do guys like being kissed on the neck?

Do guys like being kissed on the neck and what not? Like has anyone ever encountered a guy that didn't like it? How common is it TO like it? Guys do you personally like it? Because sometimes when my boyfriend and I really get into it he kisses me on the neck and stuff and I love it and sometimes I want to do it to him too, but I don't know if he likes it or not...and I don't want to flat out ask and then I don't want to just go for it in case he doesn't like it...so I could really use some input! thanks!

Also, I'd like to know exactly what to do. I mean I'm sure a lot of people do more then just kiss. But are there certain spots around the neck area that are sweet spots? Should I kiss, suck, bite, what? soft? hard?

Most Helpful Guy

• Three words: Yes.I.do.

What Guys Said 2

• yes...dear...kiss,suck,bite...misture of soft and hard...at sweet spots...

• I like it.

What Girls Said 2

• it really depends on the guy. you won't know what he likes until you try it. experiment a little and start off slow, and build gradually off of that. like I said before, he'll let you know if he's into what you're doing or not.

or you could just ask him what he likes.

• well if he does it to you, he's probably hinting that he likes it too and would like you to do it to him. every guy I've dated LOVES it. next time you're at it, try it and you'll be able to tell if he likes it or not by his reactions, trust me.