Should I not contact him for a couple of days and see what happens or just move on to the next one?

So I'm (Now I don't know for sure) dating this guy for three months. He was really sweet and we talked almost everyday. A week before I went home for my three week break, he sent me messages everyday. He sent a message asking if I landed safely and on Tuesday, he sent a message to me and we talk as we used to but since then I am the one who have to send messages if we are going to talk. The strange part is that four days ago he told me that he adores me and so on and if I send him a message we'll talk the whole day and he replies immediately when I send him a message. Last time we spoke was on Friday . Should I not contact him for a couple of days and see what happens or just move on to the next one?

I'm so upset that I can't stop crying because I'm just so tired of getting hurt. The worst part is that I haven't done anything wrong and I don't understand why he can't tell me that it's over instead of being an idiot.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He might not wanna bug you too much so you can spend time with your family and friends. Chill!