Would you date a bisexual person?

Would you date a bisexual person?
Both my girlfriend and I identify as bisexual, and I personally have no issue.

If you would not, why not?

• Yes
    50% (10)60% (6)53% (16)Vote
  • No
    50% (10)40% (4)47% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I dated a bi guy and he was just like any other guy. People aren't just their sexuality.

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, I would. My boyfriend and I both identify as bi too.

1|1
    0|0
  • Of course. For women saying his penis would have been up another guy's ass... soap and water exist for a reason, just saying. And gay sex isn't always about anal, they enjoy other sexual practices that don't involve the anus too.

1|1
    0|0
  • Does it matter to me?
    Ans. No as long as I love the person sexuality is the last thing I check, I mean of course I won't fall for a gay guy cause that would be stupid of me but being bisexual doesn't necessarily mean the guy is undesirable in my eyes... I won't judge him solely because of that.
    I would date him if I really like him.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't. I'm uncomfortable with that.

1|0
    1|0
  • Because I don't want his dick after it was up some dudes ass. I mean, i don't even have guys who sleep around in general, i like clean guys. But once it's been in an ass... Sorry, no.

2|1
    1|1
  • I'm sorry but not sure if I could. . I would always wonder if I was enough for them sexually

0|0
    0|0
    • Are you maybe shure that a straight boy never will look around?

• that's true but if that were the case then I didn't need them in my life anyways

What Guys Said 2

• Certainly... if I were single.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I liked the girl, then yes. But in my experience they tend to lean on their homosexual side more.

0|0
    0|0