Why dont guys like me?

Why is it so difficult for guys to like me? Im not fat (im muscular), im not extremly unattractice (i get male attention), im a reserved person, im polite and friendly, and im respectful towards people, unless they give me a reason not to. But im a bit weird, but people dont get to see that part of me without beeing very close to me. Im not over the top anything. I really dont get why guys never show interest in me, and not just my body. I see obese people that are married, so unless those guys are chubbychasers they married that person because of their personality. So im considering to get fat, because then i know that the guys likes me for me, and not ny "hot bod"

Most Helpful Guy

• We never know for sure if we don't call attention. Maybe you do but they didn't tell you yet. Don't get fat, it'll be bad for your health and would be a desperate decision. I think you're just being unlucky. Just be nice and talk to the guys that sooner or later your luck will change.

What Guys Said 2

• Why do you think they don't like you? Getting fat would be silly. You just need to meet more guys, maybe broaden your social circle and meet a new set of guys.

• Maybe you're just boring.

What Girls Said 3

• Who said their attention is based upon your body only.. (Although it mostly is) but other stuff counts a lot.

• I think that confidence is key to getting male attention, if you walk around like you're unsure of yourself, you subconsciously hide away and blend in, and guys can sense that. Once you open yourself up more and stop being reserved, your personality will come through and they'll notice you for that instead.

• Don't get fat... That's idiotic. Start approaching guys that are looking at you, maybe they're intimidated.