Why some people mostly from America and some men are angry with my boyfriend? I'm not black. It's weird and I don't understand?

Dating caucasian or Asian are the same thing for me and it's not weird on real life and never were and americans wanted to create some weird things to undermine hapiness of people.

We do not even think in Asian or caucasian, this is stupid, caucasian or Asian never were weird for society and always were normal. Why Americans are only inventing problems? Or it is the internet.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lies Asians are plenty weird.

What Guys Said 5

• I think you should tell the ones who think it's weird to go to hell and be happy. There's nothing wrong with it.

• there was a time when your ancestors probably would have hated the site of you being with a western man

i don't think its a problem with Americans, i think its a problem with traditional values being challenged

• Your going face them issues always, not just one Country is inventing problems

• " I'm not black."

was that necessary?

• Butthurtedness is rife!

What Girls Said 0