Guys, what do you mean when you tell a girl you want to "Take It Slow"?

Both in a general relationship way and sexually - as in you have a girl half naked in your bed and you stop from going further because you want to take it slow.

Most Helpful Girl

• It means he's dating someone else at the same time

What Guys Said 2

• Not sure about all guys. But if it was me I'd want to wait on it because of personal reasons. Those might include a deep feeling for you that you don't want complicate to early. Or waiting to see if your a person who your ready to go that far with. It would be my first time if it was me. I would have to think if it was with the right person. It just means he's not ready for that stage yet. Depending on whether he's a good guy or not might make the reasons vary.

• He's probably not ready at that moment for sex.

What Girls Said 2

• It means they want to make sure they have feelings for you and you are compatible before becoming too dependent too quickly, ending different pages, and hurting each other.

• He's either religious or
    a) gay
    b) got a gf and feels bad
    c) stressed
    d) asexual
    e) has a really low sex drive
    f) insecure about his penis?

• or he could just want to take it slow. Not that anything that you listed you would be wrong, but still. I am asexual by the way.