This really hurts a lot?

This hurts so much
Me and this guy met in Nov. We were going on dates, and we had sex. He just he got out of a 7 year relationship a month before. In the beginning he even said "but I'd like to be with you aside from the sex is what you fail to realize" He even said it would be nice to have a girlfriend but he is looking for someone to settle down with. He texted me every day, told me he likes me a lot. We would hang out without having sex. He talked about meeting parents and maybe taking me to his best friend's wedding in May. He always holds my hand. When I was studying at Starbucks one night he came out to see me, no sex. one day he was acting distant and I went crazy texting him 50 times. he told me he was done. we went a week without talking and then we grabbed lunch 2 weeks ago. he paid, and we didn't have sex. The next day I invited him to my new years eve party, and he declined. he then told me he's not looking for a relationship. I asked him if there were feelings and he said "I did have feelings" and he said "Idk what I want and I dont want to lead you on." Then I asked if this was my fault and he said "it definitely isn't you" Then we ended up talking about meeting up to have sex and hang out. Before we met up he seemed hesitant and told me that he doesn’t want me throwing this in his face that all he wanted from me was sex. He also told me he doesn’t want me thinking this is anything more than what it is. We ended up meeting up to have sex and then we went to lunch. During lunch he said “you’re the best." Last week I asked him if he wanted to meet up to have sex and he said "can't have class" then I said "when can you" he said "idk shay in class can't talk" then I asked if he still wanted to have sex in general, and he didn't answer. Hours later I apologized for asking and he said "it's ok babe." it's been 4 weeks, haven't heard from him.

Did he have feelings for me or was I just sex?
Did I do something wrong?

What Guys Said 1

• I'd say you were an intense rebound!!! I just got out of a 3.5 year relationship and I'm not quite over it because my feelings are still all wishy-washy and I don't want to jump into things like trying to be a super close couple like what I had before. This guy probably really wanted to get married and his ex probably didn't for some reason at least that's what it sounds like to me, but you deserve better for yourself so go and find it!!! :)

What Girls Said 1

• You asked this like 15 times. Move on! He isn't interested. You're making yourself look cheap and easy.

• And I'm sorry that you're hurting but, you will keep hurting until you stop

• Ok wow you comment wasn't there when I commented lol

• She asked this at least 5 times. Every time she has gotten legitimate responses. What else am I supposed to say? Sometimes yiu have to be harsh to get your point across
      @Shifted