If a woman has a really beautiful face, long legs, big boobs and a nice butt, how much of a problem is a bit of belly fat?

• It isn't a problem at all
  • It could be (please state why)
  • It's a big problem

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty face and big boobs? Yea. I doubt she will have problems getting guys. Even with a big belly.

What Guys Said 6

• Honestly, if you've got big enough boobs, a nice butt and you're pretty? I'd prefer to see some belly pooch!

To me, the women with flat stomachs and really big boobs look like the breasts might be fake (even if they're really not). A little bit of belly is like the insurance that everything else is the real deal.

Plus, I expect tall women with big chests to have some weight on them. If that bothered me, I'd only be interested in short, skinny little things! I have a female friend with G cup breasts who's about 5'9" and guys drool over her. But guess what? She weighs enough to bottom out any of the older bathroom scales that only go up to 250lbs. on the dial. And her belly isn't that big... Only visible if she sits down.

• I wouldn't care even without all that other stuff lol. A bit of belly fat is not that big of a deal. For some it's even a turn on.

• if she has all these other qualitites. not mych of a problem but i would worry shed let go and make all the qualitites obsolete...

• i would still love her

• Depends how much, belly is the most important body part after the face for me. As long as she's not like fat/chubby though it's fine. And long legs isn't really a good thing, but it's ok

• Pretty problematic, (according to her)

• This question has a poll! hahahaha

• I answered it. That doesn't mean I HAVE to choose an option

What Girls Said 4

• I know a girl like this, she looks like megan fox in the face and the rest exactly as you described. And trust me, guys go crazy over her.

• I don't think she would have any problems.

• Most guys I know care more about the face than the body, so if she is beautiful I doubt they'll care about a bit of stomach fat.

• Damn bitch you sound conceited