Is it fair to make other plans if a guy was late to confirm date?

We spoke on Friday and he said he will talk to me most likely Sunday afternoon about getting together Sunday night. well he didn't text me till 6 pm today and I already made plans to see my female friend. Is that so wrong? It was getting late.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it wasn't wrong. Why would you wait all day and all night for somebody who doesn't bother to text.

What Guys Said 2

• When a guy calls to make a date he should give you a solid time and place. For example, "Let's have dinner on Thursday at a restaurant I know. I'll pick you up at 7.

If he doesn't do this, he shouldn't expect you to wait until he's available. You have every right to make other plans.

• If by Sunday afternoon I haven't heard anything already I would have gone ahead and made other plans already. no one on this planet should sit around await and have their time wasted.

What Girls Said 2

• No it totally isn't wrong!! He should be made to wait now or something!

You can't put your life on hold because he takes ages to get back to you

• Nope, not wrong. He should have followed up at the time he said would. And at a decent time.