I've never been kissed...

I'm 16 and I've never been kissed. I'm not going to gripe about why not. I know there just hasn't been the right guy. But what I do want to ask is: guys--how would you feel if a girl you were dating or whatever told you she'd never been kissed? Or if she was really bad at it because of it? Is this a turnoff?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your worrying too much. You'll be fine the first time you get your first kiss. There's no need to tell a guy. When I first kissed my ex girlfriend, it was her first, she kissed me full on the lips and leaned back on the truck. It was pretty sweet. So stop worrying. You'll be fine.

What Guys Said 2

• when the right guy comes along, and I'm sure he will, and you end up kissing him... He might think to himself "wow she is a good kisser!' and want to kiss you all the more... you can never tell with these things lol just got to let them happen haha

• I'm also 16 and never even dated. So don't freak out you just haven't found the right one yet. Don't have a kiss for the sake of being able to say you've been kissed...

What Girls Said 1

• agree with the first response... because that's what I did... and I regret it so much, don't worry plenty of people out there just like you. the right time will come