Which one should I believe from him?

A few weekends ago my bf got drunk.. he got mad at me cuz I was talking stupid. I said he was flirting with a girl when he said he wasn't. I do have trust issues so I have accused him of cheating and lying when I don't have proof. I am trying to change but it is hard. That night he was drunk he said he wanted to be single. Then I asked him. again if he wanted to. be with me or single.. and he kept going back n forth between single n that he wanted to be with me. Then he said he wanted both. I asked the next day if he wanted to be with me or single since he was sober he said he wanted to be with me. And he said it cuz I was being dumb n saying stupid ****. Well Friday night we went out n he was drunk again. He said again he wanted to be single. Then it was with me n back n forth. The next Day he said he wanted to be with me. Why does it seem like he says this when he is drunk now? He never use to say it but he said he has just had enough n he gets mad. I told him people say whay they mean when their drunk. So whay should I believe? ?

Can someone help me please
Anyone else have any advice?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• he's just drunk. I don't think people actually say what they mean when they are drunk. they say what they mean when they are mad.

• He was also mad too. But he says he wants to be with me when he is sober.

• Well I'd believe him being sober before I'd believe him being drunk.