Should I take a risk and ask a girl out?

It would become very awkward if she says no because I'm in the same clubs as her at college and I know the same people as her. And I've never spoken to her alone before. Always in a group.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it's a good thing you talked to her already, so why is there a prob in talking to her alone? It would be awkward if you've never talked to her before. So yeah just ask her out. Nevermind if she rejects but if you don't make an effort she won't come to you.

• The worst that can happen is it becomes awkward and everyone finds out. And I'll have to start avoiding her and her friends.

• You lose your girl but you don't lose your pride or your friends, calm down and give it a shot. If you barely talk to her you can relinquish their company anyway.

What Girls Said 1

• You'll never know if ya never try. The worst she can say is no.

• well dont get to close to her but when you get to know her, then be a little flirty and eventually ask her out

• How do I flirt?

What Guys Said 6

• I wouldn't recommend it if you've never spoken to her alone. Maybe. You could. Who cares. Do whenever it feels right.

• You would feel awkward and she would feel guilty. Take a chance man.

• Anything worth having or doing in life entails risk. No risk, no reward.

Courage is one of the greatest virtues you can ever develop it, but it requires exercise.

• Take the risk.

The worst case senario is that she says no

Best case... She says yes;)

• If you don't avoid her friends it'll eventually stop being awkward

I've been there and got rejected at school and eventually it stopped being awkward hahaha:0

• Risk of what? Is she lion?

• take the risk and ask her !!!