Why am I still single?

I hope this doesn't sound too self-centred, but I think I'm a pretty good girlfriend material. I really like my personality, I have a good sense of humour, I consider myself smart etc. I think I'm pretty good looking, I like my face a lot, I mean I guess my nose could be a bit smaller, but apart from that I think I look nice. I'm also skinny and I guess I could have a bit more curves, but no one's perfect. I go out, but I also stay in, I'm pretty chill about stuff and etc. whatever.
I don't have a problem with getting guys, it's just relationships that seem to be avoiding me like crazy. I've had a thing with few guys in my life (I'm 20), I've been super in love once, it was a continuous on and off thing for over a year, I've just never been in a proper, official, exclusive relationship. It's not because I'd just be sleeping around much, I mean I've had a one night stand before, but it's not like I'm the kind of girl that would be known as only good for sex type of thing. I see girls less good looking/interesting/whatever getting in and out of relationships, and yet I barely ever even get invited to a date. I can get a guy to hook up without any problem, but it's rarely someone actually asks me out. Some time ago I met and flirted with a guy who then said 'he doesn't understand how I can be single'. I've heard that before from my female friends and never took it seriously, but this time it left me wondering. It's not like I am looking for a relationship, most of the time I'm fine single, but sometimes it gets lonely and I wouldn't mind a change. I just don't understand why relationships avoid me like crazy, even when I meet a guy who seems to really like me and we start seeing each other, it always somehow falls apart or stays as non-exclusive type of thing (and if I express I want more - doesn't work).

Most Helpful Guy

• You're too awesome to be in a relationship :D

What Guys Said 4

• Start looking in a different place, if you keep meeting these guys at house parties and bars... chances are they aren't looking for anything serious

Its hard to find someone who wants to be in a relationship, i want a girlfriend too but its hard to find a girl my age who wants to stay with me...

I feel you, just try to change something, like maybe try meeting a guy at starbucks or change the type of guy you go for

if you keep meeting bikers at a bar chances are the same result will keep occuring

• It's the times we live in more than aanything to do with you,
    Go new places, try new things, and go after a guy if he seems good!

• After all you said I believe that you're just being unlucky. Continue the way you are that sooner or later it'll happen.

• Sometimes relationships find you, when you stop looking

What Girls Said 2

• I think we all feel like relationships are avoiding us until we are in the one that

• As I was saying before I touched the wrong button... I think we all feel like relationships are avoiding us until we are in the one that is for good. So be patient, enjoy your freedom. Life will unfold as it was meant to unfold.

• I'm 24 and I have the same problem...